Guided DolorClast® Therapy
Guided DolorClast® Therapy (GDT) is EMS' new treatment concept based on combination therapy, dedicated to practitioners who want to successfully, quickly and safely treat 90% of their patients suffering from a musculoskeletal disorder.
Maximize treatment outcomes
The right technologies with the right energies to address 90% of all major musculoskeletal disorders with success.
Transform patient experiences
The ally to provide pain-free experience and restore patients’ confidence in their recovery.
Boost practice success
The partner in care to boost your practice productivity, visibility and profitability
6 steps, 1 goal:
Get your patients going
Guided DolorClast® Therapy (GDT) is a new treatment concept based on combination therapies, dedicated to practitioners who want to successfully, quickly and safely treat 90% of their patients suffering from a musculoskeletal disorder.
Treating patients has never been easier thanks to GDT devices, whose unrivaled performances ensure exceptional treatment outcomes, while their design simplifies practice workflow.
With GDT, be the game-changer in your patients’ lives.
Adopted by our practitioners
As an instructor, a very experienced and successful user of shock wave therapy, I was commissioned by EMS to test a new concept, the combination of a 905nm laser with radial shock wave therapy. The results are amazing, both for my patients and top athletes. Higher shock wave pressure tolerance, less pain and quick recovery are the results.
Sport & Physio-, Physiotherapist
Guided DolorClast Therapy helps you treat 90%
of all major indications of the musculoskeletal system.
Which indications can you treat with Guided DolorClast® Therapy?
1. Tennis elbow
2. Rotator cuff tendinopathy
3. Upper back pain
4. Adhesive capsulitis
5. Lower back pain
6. Golfer's elbow
7. Patella tip syndrome
8. Knee osteoarthritis
9. Achilles tendinopathy
10. Plantar fasciopathy
Here you can find all the pathologies which can be treated with the DolorClast® High Power Laser.
- Rotator cuff tendinopathy
- Glenohumeral arthritis
- Acromioclavicular arthritis
- Proximal biceps tendinopathy
- Subacromial-subdeltoid bursitis
- Medial epicondylitis
- Flexor tenosynovitis
- Extensor tenosynovitis
- De Quervain’s tenosynovitis
- Dupuytren’s contracture
- Carpal tunnel
- Wrist arthritis
- Cervical degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease
- Thoracic degenerative disc disease
- Intervertebral arthritis of the neck
- Intervertebral arthritis of the lower back
- Intervertebral arthritis of the upper back
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Hamstring enthesopathy
- Adductor strain (pubalgia)
- Facet arthropathy
- Lateral compartment arthropathy
- Pes anserine bursitis
- Patellar tendinopathy
- Medial tibiofemoral osteoarthritis
- Lateral tibiofemoral osteoarthritis
- Patellofemoral arthritis
- Baker’s cyst
- Achilles tendinitis
- Retrocalcaneal bursitis
- Osteoarthritis of the lateral tibiotarsal joint
- Osteoarthritis of the medial tibiotarsal joint
- Plantar fasciitis
- Metatarsophalangeal joint arthritis
Here you can find all the pathologies which can be treated with the DolorClast® Radial Shock Waves.
- Tendinopathies (both firstly diagnosed and chronic ones)
- Adhesive capsulitis (such as shoulder adhesive capsulitis)
- Trigger points and myofascial pain syndrome
- Diseases that are secondary to trigger points and myofascial pain syndrome such as tension-type headache and trigger-point-related migraine
- Acute and chronic muscle aches and pain with no pathological correlate of injuries such as strains, bruises, sprains, muscle fiber tears, etc.
- Acute and chronic lumbar and cervical pain with no pathological correlate of injuries and diseases such as vertebral fracture, herniated vertebral disk, spondylodiscitis, spondylolisthesis, ankylosing spondylitis, primary and secondary bone tumors, bacterial and/or viral inflammations, etc.
- Superficial nonunions, stress fractures, and Osgood-Schlatter disease
- Painful exostoses such as heel spur, Haglund’s deformity, etc.
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Stimulation of acupuncture points in pain management
- Proliferative connective tissue disorders such as Dupuytren’s disease, plantar fibromatosis (Ledderhose’s disease), and induratio penis plastica (Peyronie’s disease)
- Spasticity (caused by, e.g., cerebral palsy, stroke, etc.)
- Skin diseases such as acute and chronic soft tissue wounds, primary and secondary lymphedema, cellulite and scar tissue formation with no pathological correlate of diseases such as local tumors, local bacterial and/or viral inflammations, etc.