Guided DolorClast® Therapy
Guided DolorClast® Therapy (GDT) is the new EMS treatment concept based on combined therapy, dedicated to practitioners who want to successfully, quickly and safely treat 90% of their patients suffering from a musculoskeletal disorder. Whether you are setting up your physical therapy, sports medicine or rehabilitation practice, or deciding which medical device equipment can enhance your current treatment approach, let us show you how our multimodal therapy guide can do the following.
Maximize your treatment outcomes
The right technologies with the right energy to successfully treat 90% of major musculoskeletal disorders.
Transform your patients’ experiences
The ally to provide a pain-free experience and restore patients' confidence in their recovery.
Boost your practice success
The care partner to boost your practice's productivity, visibility and profitability
Are you setting up your physical therapy practice and looking for pain therapy and physical therapy equipment? We would love to discuss Guided DolorClast® Therapy with you and how it can help your practice.
6 steps, 1 goal:
Get your patients started
Guided DolorClast® Therapy (GDT) is a new treatment concept based on combined therapies, dedicated to practitioners who want to successfully, quickly and safely treat 90% of their patients suffering from a musculoskeletal disorder.
Treating patients has never been easier thanks to GDT devices, whose unparalleled performance guarantees exceptional treatment results, while their design simplifies the workflow in the practice.
With GDT, change your patients' lives.
Adopted by our practitioners
As an instructor, a very experienced and successful user of shockwave therapy, I was commissioned by EMS to test a new concept, the combination of a 905 nm laser with radial shockwave therapy. The results are astounding, both for my patients and for high-level athletes. Greater tolerance to shockwave pressure, less pain and quicker recovery are the results.
Sport- & Physio-, therapist
I had the opportunity to receive DolorClast® treatment for my supraspinatus tendinopathy. After 5 sessions I was pain free and could continue to compete.
Marie Desandre Navarre
Professional kite surfer, France
Recognition for EMS and Guided DolorClast® Therapy
EMS is proud to have been featured as the "Company of the Year 2021" in MedTech Outlook, an internationally renowned magazine specializing in the medical device industry. This award symbolizes great industry recognition for the path that EMS and the DolorClast® brand have recently taken: becoming a true solution provider with the new Guided DolorClast® Therapy.
Subscribe to the Guided DolorClast® Therapy newsletter
Guided DolorClast® Therapy helps you treat 90% of the of the main indications of the musculoskeletal system.
What indications can be treated with Guided DolorClast® Therapy?
1. Tennis elbow
2. Rotator Cuff Tendinopathy
3. Upper back pain
4. Adhesive capsulitis
5. Lower back pain
6. Golfer's elbow
7. Patellar toe syndrome
8. Knee osteoarthritis
9. Tendinopathy of the Achilles tendon
10. Plantar fasciopathy
The DolorClast® High Power Laser can be used to treat the following indications:
- Rotator cuff tendinopathy
- Glenohumeral arthritis
- Acromioclavicular arthritis
- Proximal biceps tendinopathy
- Subacromial-subdeltoid bursitis
- Medial epicondylitis
- Flexor tenosynovitis
- Extensor tenosynovitis
- De Quervain's tenosynovitis
- Dupuytren's contracture
- Carpal tunnel
- Wrist arthritis
- Cervical degenerative disc disease
- Lumbar degenerative disc disease
- Thoracic degenerative disc disease
- Neck intervertebral arthritis
- Lumbar intervertebral arthritis
- Intervertebral arthritis of the upper back
- Trochanteric bursitis
- Enthesopathy of the hamstrings
- Tension of the adductors (pubalgia)
- Facet arthropathy
- Lateral compartment arthropathy
- Pelvic muscle bursitis
- Patellar tendinopathy
- Medial tibiofemoral arthrosis
- Lateral tibiofemoral arthrosis
- Patellofemoral arthritis
- Baker's cyst
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Retrocalcaneal bursitis
- Lateral tibiotalar joint arthrosis
- Medial tibiotarsal joint osteoarthritis
- Plantar fasciitis
- Arthritis of the metatarsophalangeal joint
The DolorClast® shock waves can be used to treat the following indications:
- Tendinopathies (both first diagnosis and chronic)
- Adhesive capsulitis (such as adhesive capsulitis of the shoulder)
- Trigger points and myofascial pain syndrome
- Conditions secondary to trigger points and myofascial pain syndrome, such as trigger point-related tension headache and migraine headache
- Acute and chronic muscle pain without pathological correlates of injury such as strains, contusions, sprains, muscle fiber tears, etc.
- Acute and chronic lumbar and cervical pain without pathological correlate of injuries and diseases such as vertebral fracture, vertebral disc herniation, spondylodiscitis, spondylolisthesis, ankylosing spondylitis, primary and secondary bone tumors, bacterial and/or viral inflammations, etc.
- Superficial nonunions, stress fractures, and Osgood-Schlatter disease.
- Painful exostoses such as heel spurs, Haglund's deformity, etc.
- Knee osteoarthritis
- Acupuncture point stimulation in the treatment of pain.
- Proliferative connective tissue disorders such as Dupuytren's disease, plantar fibromatosis (Ledderhose disease), and induratio penis plastica (Peyronie's disease).
- Spasticity (e.g. caused by cerebral palsy, stroke, etc.)
- Skin diseases such as acute and chronic soft tissue injuries, primary and secondary lymphedema, cellulitis and scar tissue formation without pathological correlates of diseases such as local tumors, local bacterial and/or viral inflammations, etc.